TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions by which We will agree to supply any of the Products listed on Our Website.
By entering the Website located at www.thurmes.lu and by purchasing Products (collectively Products and each a Product) from THURMES through the Website you accept the terms and conditions set out below (Terms) without modification and agree to be bound by the Terms.
If You do not wish to be bound by the Terms You should not purchase Products from the Website.
If You have any queries regarding these Terms, please contact via our contact link on our webpage. We reserve the right to modify the Terms at our absolute discretion from time to time without individual notice to You. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if You continue to purchase Products from the Website after the amended Terms have been posted.
PURCHASER LEGAL AGE
- You must be over the age of 18 years to place an Order through the Website.
- If You are under 18 years of age, You may only use this Website with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian.
- These Terms apply to all Orders made pursuant to the Website. They supersede any other terms stipulated by You, whether in any Order or during negotiations or any course of dealing established between You and Us.
- All descriptions, illustrations and indications or prices of Products provided on this Website or otherwise communicated to You are for guidance only and intended merely to present a general idea of the Products. Nothing contained in any such description, illustration, indication or price shall form part of these Terms.
- No other terms or changes to these Terms shall be binding on Us unless agreed to in writing and signed by Us.
- You can purchase Products on the Website, by selecting the Products You wish to purchase and placing an Order.
- An Order by You constitutes an offer to Us to purchase the specified Products, and remains open as an offer until We accept or decline the Order.
- Any acknowledgement of Your Order by Us is simply for the purposes of providing You with an Order reference number and is not an acceptance of Your Order.
- On completing an Order, You will be required to pay for the Products in full by supplying Your credit or debit card details and authorising Us to recover the payments due to Us.
- We will not be obligated to supply Products ordered by You until We have received payment in full.
- If You pay for a Product by way of a credit or debit card or pay pal account, You must be entitled to use that card or account.
- You warrant that all information supplied by You for the purposes of making an Order is correct.
- If We decline, refuse or cancel an Order for which payment has been received, We will refund the payment in full but shall have no further obligations or liabilities.
- Our acceptance of Your offer comes into effect when Your Order has been despatched by Us, and a confirmation email has been sent to You.
- We will specify the price of the Products on the Website. You acknowledge that the prices quoted on the Website are indicative only and are subject to change.
- All prices on the Website are: inclusive of VAT & exclusive of postage and packing. A summary of these charges can be located on the Shipping page of the Website.
- You acknowledge the final purchase price payable by You is the amount specified at the end of the Order process and includes GST and applicable delivery charges.
DELIVERY AND AVAILABILITY
- All Products are subject to availability.
- We will notify You if a Product is unavailable at the time of processing Your Order, and if applicable will refund any payment made by You.
- When We provide You with an Order confirmation, We will provide You with a date on which we anticipate the Products will be delivered to You (Estimated Delivery Date).
- We will use best endeavours to supply the Products purchased by You on the Estimated Delivery Date, however You acknowledge that We cannot guarantee that the Products will be delivered on the Estimated Delivery Date.
- It might not be possible for Us to deliver the Products to Your nominated address. If this is the case, We will inform You using the contact details You provided to Us when You make Your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative address.
- You are responsible for ensuring that You are available to receive the Products.
- Local and International Orders will be processed and shipped in accordance with Our choice of packaging, Carrier and delivery procedures as set out on the Shipping page.
- We will nominate the Carrier who will be responsible for delivery of Products purchased by You.
- We will instruct the Carrier to deliver the Products to the address specified by You in Your Order.
- You hereby irrevocably appoint the Carrier to be Your agent for the purposes of taking delivery of Your Products on Your behalf, and deliver those Products to You.
- We shall not be liable to You, or in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in delivery of the Products, where the delay was due to any cause beyond Our reasonable control, including but not limited to: an unreasonable refusal by You to accept delivery; or a delay on behalf of the Carrier.
- On delivery, You must inspect the Products as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- We will accept returns of Products strictly in accordance with Our Returns Policy.
- Products not dealt with in accordance with Our Returns Policy are deemed to be: In accordance with the Order; Free from any defect apparent on reasonable examination; and Accepted by You.
CANCELLATION BY US
- We reserve the right to cancel an Order if a Product is not available for any reason.
- If We cancel an Order for this reason, We will notify You and return any payment You have made.
- Refunds will be made using the method of payment used by You.
CANCELLATION BY PURCHASER
- You cannot vary or cancel an Order without Our prior written consent.
- If You wish to cancel Your Order, please contact Our Customer Service via the Contact link on our webpage.